Have an awesome idea in mind? Don’t know where to start? This event will introduce you to the leaders of innovation who want to teach you the entire process, from start to finish!
Innovation Masterclass – A mandatory, day-long seminar welcoming entrepreneurs and inventors of all kinds. Sit in front of a panel of industry experts as they deliver priceless wisdom and extensive knowledge on what it takes to turn an idea into a patented, prototyped and eventually manufactured product. Take this opportunity to learn from the people who have been doing this, successfully, for decades! You will have the chance to ask any questions and network with other like-minded individuals who are looking to accomplish the same goals that you are!
Date: Tuesday 19th September 2017
Time: 10am to 4pm
Venue: MSE Meeting Room, 103a Oxford Street, London, W1D 2HG
- How do assess if my idea is viable? Delivered by David Bunting of Trevor Baylis Brands.
- How do I patent or protect my idea? Delivered by Ed Thien of Wynne Jones
- Can I manufacture my idea successfully in China? Delivered by Russ Cohen of Manufacturing Services Agency.
- How do I make money from my idea? Delivered by Nick Christie of Jump7.
- Can I get funding for developing my idea? Delivered by Phil Staunton MD of D2M
- What is crowd-funding and can I use it to fund my idea? Delivered by Richard Chapman of D2M Innovation.
This event is all-inclusive. Tea, coffee, biscuits and a lunch buffet will be provided on site. You will also receive a pack with a summary of each seminar and additional information that will help you launch your idea and get you on the pathway to success.
- 09.30 Tea/coffee for early arrivals
- 10.00 Seminar program starts
- 11.15 Tea/coffee break
- 13.00 Healthy buffet lunch and networking
- 15.00 Tea/coffee
- 16.00 Seminar program ends
Price: £159 per delegate.
Spaces are limited. Book soon, tickets are selling fast! http://www.trevorbaylisbrands.com/workshop
For further information email Morna: email@example.com