A range of innovative paper cutting products that offer a beautiful aesthetic, enhanced ergonomics and soft rubber touch points. The unique guillotine guard was developed and tested by D2M and then patents filed internationally by a partner Chartered Patent Attorney.
Market research, focus groups and materials research was extensively conducted in order to develop a highly desirable product that was attractive to the two key target markets. In-house marketing and production teams were involved with the design team at D2M to ensure key stakeholders had significant input to reduce commercial risk and improve the level of commercial success.
- Patented blade guard on the guillotine range.
- Simplified range launched on time and on budget.
- Reduction in cost price across all products.
- Key listings achieved with major national accounts.
- Increase in margin due to improved feature set leading to increased RRP.